Florida Black Hole Project

Dumbing down the Internet for our own personal Amusement

 
In The News
.
Work Safe
NSFW
Today In History
Quote Of The Day
Chomping at the bit
Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Well it has been a while since I had even remotely wanted to do anything with blogging. For one I was recently without a computer for the better half of 3 weeks. Second I have been doing more social things. You know mooning the neighbors, peeing on peoples cars and then crapping in their yards. Oh wait a minute that was the dog across the street ok so I wasn't doing anything close to being social. I think I went to Wal-Marx's the other day not sure, I still have some cash and there is no feeling of shame for something I purchased. Dammit what did I do for those 3 weeks with out a computer and internet access? Man it's all a blur. But really does it look like I care? But seriously I have been asked by a few people to resume my blogging activities once again. Anyone who hangs on my every word really needs to seek help. So here I am doing this whole blogging thing once again for better or worse. Lets just see how long I keep it up before it pisses me off and I lose interest once again.
I reject your reality and insert my own.
posted by Wired Wizard @ 5:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us"

Name: Wired Wizard
Home: Lakeland, Florida, United States
About Me: Do you realy want to know anything else about after reading this site?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Florida Black Hole Project Template by Isnaini Dot Com