Florida Black Hole Project

Dumbing down the Internet for our own personal Amusement

 
In The News
.
Work Safe
NSFW
Today In History
Quote Of The Day
A public service anouncement
Friday, February 23, 2007

Well if you haven't noticed I have been rather busy around here. New layout new toys to play with and more links with even more to come in the not to distant future.

So now it's close to 5 A.M. I am still awake and I am out of smokes so there really is only one thing to do now.
Yes thats right drag my half asleep ass to the store buy a pack of smokes and have about 3 on the way home. Then as quietly as possible sneak in the bed so my wife doesn't realize that I am just now coming to bed.
Naaaaaaaaaa I am probably just better off just sleeping on the fucking couch. Well it couldn't hurt.

Poof Bitch be gone
posted by Wired Wizard @ 4:55 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us"

Name: Wired Wizard
Home: Lakeland, Florida, United States
About Me: Do you realy want to know anything else about after reading this site?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Florida Black Hole Project Template by Isnaini Dot Com