Florida Black Hole Project

Dumbing down the Internet for our own personal Amusement

 
In The News
.
Work Safe
NSFW
Today In History
Quote Of The Day
Something Old Is New Again
Thursday, February 22, 2007
After many tries on differnt hosts and formats I have decided it was time to come home once and for all. Granted I had my problems with blogspot in the past but all is forgiven. Besides I can't afford webhosing. What can I say I am fucking cheap. But The original Black Hole project is back in full effect.

The last time I posted anything here was way back in 2005 and man do things change. We have George Bush Fucking up this country and Iraq and now trying to do the sam with the rest of the middle east. We have a Democratic majority in both the Senate and the House of Representives. What next taking over the moon before either the Russians or the Chineese or heven forbid the French lay claim to it?
Also for your video game enjoyment Black Hole games will be back up as well with my personal reviews for what ever I get my hands on. I won't go into to much details here you are just going to have to check the gaming section.

Well there you have it Im back bitches for better or worse.
posted by Wired Wizard @ 2:50 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us"

Name: Wired Wizard
Home: Lakeland, Florida, United States
About Me: Do you realy want to know anything else about after reading this site?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Florida Black Hole Project Template by Isnaini Dot Com