Florida Black Hole Project

Dumbing down the Internet for our own personal Amusement

 
In The News
.
Work Safe
NSFW
Today In History
Quote Of The Day
Previously on FBHP
Monday, March 19, 2007

Well today was a regular blast. I finaly got my machine back up to snuff dual boot working wonderfuly.

So my wife had this wonderful idea, lets go to the park with the kids ( that includes my two 6 year old nephews) and my 2 rug rats. Sure why not I say it's a nice day today the sky is of a deep blue and there is not a cloud in the sky.
Most of the afternoon was uneventful up untill it was time to leave. My nephew James who loves to rough house all the time kept kicking me and every time he would I was just trip him up and dump him on his ass. I decided to just tackle him and take him to the ground. What ended up happening was I lost my footing and started to fall with him underneath me. Instead of landing the child I tried my best to shift my weight and ended up with my elbow in my ribs and a loud snaping sound. Knocked the wind out of myself and actually thought I broke a rib or two.

Fast foward to where I am at the hospital. I tell you I think that most nurses must think they are comedians. The first words out of her mouth are where does it hurt. Well stupid didn't you read the fucking chart?? then the next question on a scale of one to ten, ten being the worst how would you rate you pain. This one is easy IM IN FUCKING PAIN STUPID I would say between 6 when I am not moving to about 10 when you asked me to remove my shirt any other questions oh wise one???? 5 hours to take X rays have a doctor look at me and then release me. I tell you there is something seriously wrong with our medical institutions. Good thing I came via ambulance as opposed to going to the E.R. or I might still be there.
So how was your day?

A guy goes to see his doctor and tells him doc it hurts when I do this the doctor tells him well quit doing that.
posted by Wired Wizard @ 12:18 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us"

Name: Wired Wizard
Home: Lakeland, Florida, United States
About Me: Do you realy want to know anything else about after reading this site?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Florida Black Hole Project Template by Isnaini Dot Com