Florida Black Hole Project

Dumbing down the Internet for our own personal Amusement

 
In The News
.
Work Safe
NSFW
Today In History
Quote Of The Day
Oopps I did it again
Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Being the self proclaimed PC guru and self righteous arrogant bastard that I am, it amazes me how careless I can be at time. When ever someone calls and asks me to be their personal help desk I always preach the values of defraging a hard drive keeping anti-virus programs up to date etc etc etc. But do I do these things myself NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Case in point. I recently installed Linux with just a very basic understanding of the OS ( now I am forced to use it btw)
Well to make a long story short my hardware is on the verge of critical failure all the applications and personal crap that I had amassed on my other non Linux hard drives can't be accessed since the NTFS loader decided to become fucking MIA and when ever I try to boot the system it take the better half of 10 minutes just to get off of the BIOS screen. I tell ya I am just seconds away from taking this 14 lbs piece of headache inducing machinery placing it in the middle of my road and just running it over repeatedly with my car. Then for good measure hit it with a 10 lbs sledgehammer and the final insult just piss on the fucking shattered remains. This may or may not be my last post for a while depending on how my PC behaves that is.

Ahh the good old days
posted by Wired Wizard @ 12:49 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us"

Name: Wired Wizard
Home: Lakeland, Florida, United States
About Me: Do you realy want to know anything else about after reading this site?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Florida Black Hole Project Template by Isnaini Dot Com